Back on the Tube


For the past year, maybe even more I have been meaning to start up another Youtube channel to follow all my sewing escapades and to provide a little more background information about historical garments. One thing that has always bothered me on youtube was the large amount of tutorials which existed only ever focusing on the aesthetic side of sewing or historic makeup etc. either only showing a tutorial or some of my favourite costumers only ever show parts of their making process with no explanation as to why they have done what they've done. This is what I wish to fill the gap for and provide a little more explanation into how and why fashion was as it was.

So I hope that you stick with me and the videos hopefully progress to be of better quality. For now I must tackle the fact that I am not a great speaker when it is just the camera and me and I have yet to master the best angles to place the camera as I get to enthralled in sewing I just shove it where I think it'll do.. and end up regretting it when it comes to editing it..

see you soon for my first tutorial in the 1940's series,

buhyeee



Comments

Popular Posts