I'm on Etsy!



I have wonderful news my makes are now on Etsy!

It's not something I ever really considered doing, especially as I was relying on commissions and work from theatres where I can fit people to the correct size so selling through the inter-web never really seemed like the best option. However, I was approached on Instagram for my trademark floral corset and I am never one to turn down a job. After considering many options Etsy seemed like the safest and easiest way for both of us to do the transaction.

It was amazing to work with such a kind and lovely customer for my first distance commission and since she left a glowing review and gave lots of support I have decided to keep the corsets up (and since then have received another order)

If you are interested in owning your own custom pair of stays but can't be bothered to make your own visit the store here or https://whttps://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/GoBackInAStitch


I've also included the new fabrics we have in below :)







Comments

Popular Posts