Reviews



I am always a nervous wreck before posting orders. Is it neat enough? Oh that stitch is slightly out of place, oh no maybe it's not symmetrical enough.. will it definitely fit them?

I've had to realise to stop worrying, I spend a good two weeks making these stays with the hand stitching taking over 4 days, while not all stitches are equal I have to realise that when looking at 18-th century stays the uneven hand-stitching is what gives it its charm. You can tell time was spent on thinking and making the owners undergarments, and after all we are not machines and I should be a little less harsh on myself. Even though I have 5 star reviews I am still filled with imposter syndrome that my customers are just too lovely and polite to tell us the truth. But here they are


Comments

Popular Posts