Ko-fi

After many many.. Oh so so many issues with Etsy I have finally set up a ko-fi!
As many of you may know who follow my instagram account I have been accepted to study Textile Conservation next year as an MPhil degree which I can't wait to do! However, the small thing (eh.. slightly large) which stands between me and university is the tuition fees. So after discussing it with a lot of people who found themselves in similar situation and thought this would be the best platform to do it on.

I have many plans but for now I will start uploading sewing videos onto it as well as offer small treats for various sizes of donations.

so here it is!


If you love my work but don't want to commission me for anything please donate, every little helps!


so much love and thanks


Kat x

Comments

Popular Posts